This 200 L Whirlpool refrigerator is here to keep your food items and beverages fresh and flavourful for long durations. It also offers Fast Ice-making so that you don’t have to wait too long to cool your drinks. With the In-built Freshonizer and the different modes on the Moisture Control Knob,...
- In The Box: 1 Refrigerator UnitManualWarranty Card
- Type: Single Door
- Refrigerator Type: Top Mount
- Defrosting Type: Direct Cool
- Compressor Type: Rotary Compressor
- Capacity: 200 L
- Number of Doors: 1
- Star Rating: 3
- Coolpad: No
- Toughened Glass: Yes
- Built-in Stabilizer: Yes
- Shelf Material: Toughened Glass
- Stabilizer Required: No
- Launch Year: 2018
- Net Height: 144.3 cm
- Net Depth: 65.5 cm
- Net Width: 59.2 cm
- Weight: 40 kg
- Installation & Demo: This product does not require installation. The features of the product are presented in the user manual that comes with it. Hence, the manufacturer does not provide on-site installation or demo for the product. In case of any queries about the installation or the features of product, kindly call us at 1800 208 9898 or (080) 49400000 for assistance.
- Warranty Service Type: Technician Visit
- Warranty Summary: 1 Year Warranty on Product and 10 Years Warranty on Compressor from Whirlpool
- Covered in Warranty: All Parts, Excluding Air Filter/ Front Grill & Plastic Parts (After Installation). The Warranty Covers Defective Materials and Workmanship From the Date of Purchase. Beyond the First Year of the Warranty Period, Only the Compressor Repair (Excluding Gas Filled Inside the Compressor) Will be Provided Free of Cost for 5 Years From Date of Purchase. Refrigerant Gas is Having Only One Year Warranty
- Not Covered in Warranty: Parts: Air Filter/Front Grill is Not Covered in the Warranty After Installation. The Warranty Does Not Cover Installation/Demonstration. Accessories External to the System. Damage parts. The Product is Not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instruction Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification / Alteration of Any Nature is Made in the Electrical Circuitry or Physical Construction of the Set. Site (Premises Where the Product is Kept) Conditions That Do Not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God, While in Transit to Service Centers or Purchaser's Residence.